Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cebu Pacific Promo October 2013!

Good Morning! to those who love traveling and looking for cheap airline tickets here's the good news, Cebu Pacific offers October BEST! promo for only P10 to all local (Philippine) and international Flights. 

I was so shock because yesterday I posted in my blog about their "Seat Sale Promo" and I thought that it was their best offer for this month of October, I was surprise early in the morning that they offer an October BEST! promo for only P10 both local and international destination. Therefore I can say that this is the best promo for this month.

Cebu Pacific October BEST! promo tickets is available until October 25, 2013 or until seats last then the travel period is from May 1 to August 31,k 2014. International destination available are Bangkok, Beijing, Brunei, Busan, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Incheon, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Osaka, Shanghai, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taipei, Xiamen and Dubai.

Please bookmark and comeback again later for more Cebu Pacific Latest Promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment